Scaleway "quota(s) exceeded 0/0" when trying to create a new session

Hi Team,

I am testing the ProviderFactory class introduced in Perceval release/v0.11.1 with the entire underlying infrastructure for sending jobs to cloud provider and receiving the results.

So I have accounts on both Quandela and Scaleway clouds. Perceval’s QuandelaPovider class works fine with the cloud, but I cannot create a session with a Scaleway cloud dashboard nor through API call, and so cannot test if ScalewayProvider class is fully functional.

I am getting “quota(s) exceeded” when trying to create a session in Scaleway Quantum online dashboard, error messages displayed in the dashboard when trying to create a new session:

“quota(s) exceeded: QaasQuandelaCliffordP100Sessions has reached its quota (0/0)”
“quota(s) exceeded: QaasQuandelaCliffordH100Sessions has reached its quota (0/0)”

Update: Scaleway “create session” API call seem to be unreachable, scaleway_rpc_handler.py cannot get the session id as well.

…scaleway_rpc_handler.py", line 105, in create_job

HTTPError: {‘details’: [{‘argument_name’: ‘session_id’, ‘help_message’: ‘value must be a valid UUID’, ‘reason’: ‘format’}], ‘message’: ‘invalid argument(s)’, ‘type’: ‘invalid_arguments’}

Adding billing info on Scaleway did not help

Thanks,
Sasha

Figured it out with Scaleway Support,

Now I can create a session from the cloud dashboard and submit a job with ScalewayProvider that takes session_id as one of the input args. I need to check if modification of ScalewayProvider and rpc_handler classes are strictly necessary before going for pull request.

Hello @oradomskyi ,

I’m glad you could get help from Scaleway. Actually every provider has got its rules and access (and documentation), so you had the correct reflex, checking directly with them. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Eric

1 Like